Vitaliy A. Poliakov is the author of the unique methodology of the causal and systemic research and interdisciplinary science Universology. He has published around 100 monographs in different areas, including world culture, management, forecasting, philosophy, psychology, rehabilitation, prevention and early diagnosis of diseases. On one hand, Universology combines the achievements of philosophy, natural science, the latest discoveries of modern science, and on the other, the achievements of world culture, the values of different religions and denominations, and ancient history (mythology, legends). This synthesis facilitates highlighting the emergence of universalities and describes the universal laws of development of nature, life, and society.
Vitaliy A. Poliakov was born in Odessa (Ukraine) in 1962. After completing a vocational school, between 1978 and 1980 he worked for several transporting companies. Later, he graduated from the Odessa Polytechnic Institute. After becoming a mechanical engineer in 1985, he worked at various organizations in executive positions. His careers, moving from a factory worker to a production organizer, from a successful entrepreneur to a public leader, and from a research scientist to the head of the International Scientific School of Universology, demonstrates his multifaceted and creative personality.
Between 1987 and 1989, Poliakov was designing strategies of manufacturing and managing regional social infrastructure. From 1989 to 1993, Poliakov created and headed a number of private companies. At the same time, he traveled extensively throughout the Europe, Asia, and Africa, studying the culture of the world.
In 1991, Poliakov graduated from the National College of Economics in Ukraine with a degree in National Economy Planning and received qualification as an economist. In the same year, he got a degree from the Department of Journalism in the University of Odessa.
The year 1993 marked a turning point for Poliakov; he made his first trip to Jerusalem. At that time, he initiated research devoted to searching for answers to eternal questions concerning the fundamental principles and the essence of life.
The opening of the International Scientific School of Universology (ISSU)
In 1994, Vitaliy A. Poliakov laid a foundation for the International Scientific School of Universology (ISSU), forming numerous creative teams. From 1997, under Mr. Poliakov’s leadership, the school initiated a system of continuous education, causal-systemic prevention and early diagnosis of human diseases, as well as handling the practice of universal models of comprehensive personality development through collective strategy in the system of civic self-government. At the same time, he developed the principles of interdisciplinary knowledge of Universology as a set of developing a causal-systemic ideology and systemic-logical thinking. He also created universal models of effective management of societal life and economic activity of enterprises, as well as defined new areas of interdisciplinary synthesis of sciences.
In 1999, Vitaliy A. Poliakov initiated the creation of the National Russian and National Ukrainian Academies of Management, Intersystem Forecasting and Cardinal Psychology.
In 2000, Polyakov took a post-graduate course at the University of Psychology in Minsk. In the following years, on the initiative of the International Union of Academies - which includes public organizations in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Italy, Poland, and the USA - he was awarded an honorary doctorate of Universology and Psychosystemology.
"The Evolution of Mankind: The stages of civilization development"
In 2002, Poliakov was working on the principles of an international system of civic self-government as a multi-level, cross-sectoral industrial, social, and territorial self-management. In the same year, he published the paper "The Evolution of Mankind: The stages of civilization development", which laid the theoretical basis for creating a new socio-economic structure and proclaimed the need for joint actions of all countries directed towards achieving global prosperity and happiness of all people.
From 2004, ISSU groups began to open community centers for civil initiatives and training community leaders in various cities of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Poland.
In 2006 the experts of ISSU, guided by Poliakov, formed and introduced a system of online education as part of continuous education, multi-level professional development, and training for the leaders of a new management style.
During these years, the scientific and educational activities of ISSU had deepened, and the following programs were formed: modeling the living space and optimizing the consumption of resources (including nutrition), a healthy way of life, the art of living "simplicity is brilliant", forming nonstandard ways of thinking, universal management and collective strategies, civic self-government, universal prediction, and others.
The creation of a network of scientific and experimental sites
In 2010, Poliakov initiated the creation of a network of scientific and experimental sites, "City of the Sun" and "City of Masters", as models of lifestyle patterns for future socio-economic civic self-government relations. The construction of spiritual pyramids such as the Temple of Health and Balance of Natural Forces, geared towards stabilizing the planet's ecosystems was (and is still) under way. In addition, a substantial part of the system of continuous education was deepened and complemented by the system of training specialists in the practical application of Universology.
In the past ten years, Vitaliy A. Poliakov has been working on the introduction of innovations in education by creating public universities, as well as through various forms of cooperation with the state educational institutions around the world.
In addition to numerous publications on Universology, Poliakov has authored several literary works of fiction and poetry. In conclusion, his creative activities are focused on research and presentation of causal-systemic structures of the world and the universal laws of historical development of mankind in order to create a model for a future way of life and discovering in it a more profound role of man, laws of nature, and morality.
In 2013, several public organizations of Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, Poland, and the United States awarded Vitaliy A. Poliakov honorary membership. In February 2014, he was awarded an honorary doctorate at Lviv Stavropigion University.
In 2015, Vitaliy A. Poliakov was awarded an honorary membership at the International Academy of Ecology and Life Protection Sciences (IAELPS).
- Astrosynthesis or Functioning of the Unified Energy System of Micro- and Macrocosm. Minsk, 1995
- Express Method to the Program for Personal Development. Minsk, 1998
- Zombification and Robotization. Diagnostics of Psycho-Programming of Energy Systems. Minsk, 1995
- I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: The Evolution of Consciousness of the Cosmos. Minsk, 1996
- Theory of Relativity of Consciousness. Minsk, 1996
- The program of the Course of the School of Astroesoterics. Minsk, 1996
- Atlantis’ Apocalypse. Minsk, 1996
- Astroesoteric Healing and Radical Astropsychotherapy. Minsk, 1996
- Astrosophy and Cosmology. Minsk, 1998
- The Theory of Socio-Economic Management. Minsk, 1998
- The Criterion of Truth. The Universal Law of Development. Minsk, 1998
- A Unified Theory of the Cosmic Field. Minsk, 1998
- Astrocosmology and Esoteric Astrology. Minsk, 1998
- Cardinal Psychological Testing as a Method of Psychological Research of Systemic Relationships. Moscow, 1998
- The Theory of Managing Multifactor Nonlinear Processes in Accordance with the Method of Psychosystemic Analysis. Moscow, 1999
- The Psychology of Personality Development in Systemic Relationships. Moscow, 1999
- The Gnosis (Gnosticism) of Relativism and Relativity of Consciousness. Moscow, 1999
- Cardinal Psychodiagnostics. Patented in Russian Federation as "Psychodiagnostics of a Person’s Mental State." Minsk, 1999
- Modeling Psychosystemic Relationships. Gradual Formation of Consciousness by way of Creative Instructions in Acmeology. Minsk, 1999
- Modeling the Algorithm of Management and Prognosis. Minsk, 2000
- Modeling a Psychological System. Forming a Creative Personality in Acmeology. Minsk, 2000
- Modeling a System of Civic Self-Government. Minsk, 2000
- Cosmosophy of the World’s Structure and the Theory of Relativity of Consciousness. Minsk, 2000
- Enterprise Management Models. Minsk, 2000
- Universology (three editions). Minsk, 2000-2003
- Cosmogenesis. Minsk, 2000
- Fundamentals of Universology. Minsk, 2000
- The World’s Structure. Minsk, 2000
- Collective Strategy. Minsk, 2002
- The Argonauts of the Apocalypse. Minsk, 2003
- The Model of a Civil Society. Minsk, 2003
- The History of Eternity. The Evolution of the Planet and Humanity. Minsk, 2004
- The Universal Economic Theory. The Organizational Mechanism of Management. Moscow, 2004
- The Foundation of a Systemic Outlook. Moscow, 2004
- The ABCs of the World’s Structure; the Balance of its Four Elements. Minsk, 2005
- Astrosystemology. Minsk, 2007
- Secrets of Symbolism. Minsk, 2007
- The Albigensian Key. Minsk, Publ. by Vever, 2009
- Life’s Philosophy. The Path of Creation. Moscow, 2010
- The Era of the 3rd Temple. The Keepers of the Stream of Life. Moscow, 2010
- The Universal Doctrine of Socio-Economic Development. Minsk
- Manifesto of the Evolution of Mankind. Moscow, 2015